Tuesday 17 March 2015

My weekend in pictures

As any of my regular readers will know (because I bang on about it so much), is that I don't really get to see my boyfriend that much as he is currently living in Surrey, and I'm in Leeds, so it is quite difficult to get the time to see each other and find the money to travel, so it's always really nice when he comes up to see me! We decided to go to York on Saturday as it has always been a special place for us, it is also such a beautiful city! Although the main purpose of our visit was too find him some birthday presents (it's his 21st in a few days), we also had a little walk around through the park and down by the river, which is always nice for some alone time! Of course the day ended with a cheeky nandos ;)

Sunday was also quite a chilled out day, we went to the cinema to see 'Home'- I'm quite confused as to why it was showing as it doesn't come out till the 20th.... But hey ho it was a really funny film! (Despite the majority of the other people in the cinema being under 10 years old)... Who doesn't love a kids film?! This was also followed by a trip to Mr. pretzel... If you haven't tried there cinemon pretzel sticks and Nutella dip you haven't lived! The weekend seemed to fly by but we definitely made the most of it! It was such a busy weekend as I also had to go home on Sunday night for a placement interview on Monday, fingers crossed! 

To finish, I can't go without mentioning the lady featured in this post, she's my great grandma and celebrated her 96th birthday on Friday! I can't believe it, she doesn't look 96 at all!!

What have you all been up to this weekend, leave me a comment below! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww so nice that you got to see your man, long distance sucks but it's so wroth it when you are re-united again!


    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this lip gloss i recieved it in a beauty box and even though I swap between high end and drug store. It's still one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started salivating at the mention of Nandos. Glad the two of you were able to spend some time together. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥