Okay well this is a little different from my usual sort of post, but having seen a couple of posts before I thought it was definitely time to share some of my blogging secrets, honestly this is so truthful its scary haha, if you do share any of my confessions let me know that I am not the only one! Also if you have any other confessions, leave me a comment! :)
1. Secretly we all think our blogs are going to be as big as Zoella... I think we need to lower our ambitions.
2. If we see one of the 'popular bloggers' raving about a new lipstick, and then see the same one in store, we justify spending £15 on that MAC lipstick (unnecessary purchase) because 'that blogger uses it'.
3. No matter how much we try to replicate that 'looking at the floor with our hand in our hair' pose, we tragically look back at the pictures taken by the tripod and weep.
4.We secretly enjoy #FF, even though there is absolutely no way it is acceptable for anyone to leave a comment on your blog asking for it.
5. #fbloggers #bbloggers #fblchat is our blogging hour to get our link out there, not actually to discuss the topic of 'which camera do you use to take your OOTD' posts.
6. We justify splurging our student loans on clothes because we wouldn't be a true fashion blogger if we did use it for an outfit post.
7. Ok, well I definitely need the real techniques brushes, that Rimmel foundation, 3 Essie nail polishes and a tangle teezer, oh and that chubby stick.. for review purposes obviously...
8. We have a strict blogging routine for 4 or 5 posts a week... until we need to catch up on our Gossip Girl box set or Corrie is about to start.
9. When we get that email from a brand asking to review a product we automatically get the 'who? me?' thoughts and feel absolutely fantastic.
10. We look at some trends (mainly vintage) which are absolutely hideous, but hey, we are true fashion bloggers, just suck it up and force yourself to like it.
11. We automatically assume that as soon as we post, our followers will flock to our blogs to read it... *2 new page views* 90% of them only followed your blog to enter your giveaway.
12. Oh that old free No7 moisturizer I never use, I MUST REVIW IT NOW.
13. And I haven't received tickets from all of those designers I emailed at LFW because?....
14. Spamming your blog link with a copy & pasted comment to anybody who is asking for links on Twitter, more possibilities of a follow right?
15. Saving your best clothes for an Outfit of the day post, reality is your actually sat in the house wearing old leggings and a crappy tee, you're not even going anywhere.
16. My first YouTube video will be perfection , cue 26 video snippets and 10 awkward moments where you forgot what you planned to say.
17. Worshipping magazines and relying on them to explain the new trends because in all honesty you have no bloody idea.
18. Buying "Elle Collections" or "LOVE" because you are a sophisticated fashionista keeping up with the designer collections... wait what the hell is all this?
19. Selling your clothes on Ebay and assuming you'll have the bids rolling in because really, you are a fashion blogger, so your clothes must be so trendy and in high demand. Nope, no bids on my New Look crop top bought in 2009...
20. Every once in a while we have no flipping idea of what to post about, so we seek inspiration from other bloggers... just like I did with this post..