Wednesday 30 March 2016

MITCHELL AND PEACH

 English leaf luxury body cream, £17, Mitchell And Peach
 
Have you ever heard of Mitchell And Peach? I hadn't, until I received a glossybox last year and it included several products from brands I had never even heard of, one of which being Mitchell And Peach. Now as I have been having  a massive clear out, I came across this body cream and decided to finally give it a go!
 
I have never been one for luxury lotions and potions, as I seem to run out of such products so quickly and then can't afford to replace them... therefore I think its just best not to get hooked in the first place! For the past couple of weeks I have been using this body cream as a hand cream, again, I  always struggle to find a suitable hand lotion as many products can be quite runny, sticky, and all in all just a bit too greasy. This one however I can honestly say is totally non sticky, the cream is instantly absorbed into your skin and leaves your hands soft, supple and full of moisture.
 
Fragranced with essential oils from the Mitchell's fifth- generation farm in Kent, the body cream contains honey, organic cocoa and shea butter, and so I  must mention the smell, it is absolutely wonderful. With other ingredients such as sweet almond oil, lavender oil, vanilla and sweet violet extract, the scent really does scream luxury.
 
Because this product came in a glossybox, the version I have is the sample 40ml body cream... however I have checked their website and they now seem to sell the body cream in a tub rather than a bottle, but you can get a similar product- the English leaf luxury hand cream, 60 ml for £17.
 
If you have tried any other products from their collections, I would love for you to tell me your thoughts!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this product before. So going to have to check it out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until it arrived in my glossybox, definitely worth a try :) x

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand before but it sounds lovely! Must check it out!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! You should definitely try it :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥