Monday 8 September 2014

Clothes Haul: Part 2

Rosemary Ribbed Peplum Cami Top White- £7.99- Missguided| Vanessa Pink Tailored Coat- £34.99- Missguided| Rorry Ponte Bardot Bodycon Dress Black- £9.99- Missguided
 
I am still amazed that I managed to pick up a coat, top and dress for just £50! My ripped jeans from Topshop were £42 themselves!! It just goes to show you can find items at online sites such as Missguided or Boohoo for a fraction of the cost of something from a  high street store such as River Island or Topshop for example.
 
I was thrilled when they arrived as I am always a little dubious about buying clothing online as sometimes I have a right carry on getting them to fit! But they all fitted me perfectly and I'm in love with them all! Firstly the peplum is just such a great piece all year round for any occasion I just love how great it makes your figure look whether you wear it casual with jeans or dressy with a cute skirt. The boyfriend coat is also a style which is very popular for autumn, admittedly it is not in the slightest bit waterproof but is really great for the transition from summer into autumn and the cold weather! Finally the dress is just a fantastic price at just £9.99, with starting uni again in a couple of weeks I need to stock up on my going out clothes and with off the shoulder designs being very on trend I actually found that it was a flattering style for me, you can never go wrong with a bodycon  LBD.
 
What have you all been buying recently? Have you found a bargain at Missguided? Leave me a comment below! :)
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with your last dress :) So sexy!

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! I love the off the shoulder look, not my usual style but so gorgeous and for £9.99 its a bargain!

      Delete
  2. Hey, your blog is awesome
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and i will follow u back (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for commenting and for following lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore that pink coat, how gorgeous! xx
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, love the off the shoulder dress and such a bargain! It's just so gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why my comment didn't post! GRRR!
    What I did say was WOWWWWW look at your schmokinnnnn' figure. I absolutely love these tailored pieces, they really suit your figure. I so wish that I could pull this look off, I need to lose a few pounds first ha!!!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥