Who doesn't sit and wonder how celebrities always look amazing?, even though you make sure that you try and aspire to buy the best makeup, skin care and hair products out there, yet still don't look like a Kardashian?! Well, after reading this story in the news I was shocked to find that the contents of Kim Kardashian's makeup bag is not what I expected, as all of the products are actually under £20/ $30!!! Yep, I couldn't believe it either, she has millions! But hey, anyway, as a Kardashian follower I will most certainly be testing out these products and maybe you may consider it too, here is a list of the products and what Kim claims they are good for... :)
- Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cream Bar- £1- Tesco
Great at keeping cellulite at bay and for prepping the skin.
- Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes- £3.99- Boots
A daily cleansing essential which is kind to skin.
- Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for All Hair Types 25ml- £13.45- Feel Unique
Keeps hair smooth and feeling soft, available in different sizes and for different hair types. Also favoured by Beyoncé and Taylor Swift.
- Khroma Beauty Whip Lash Health Mascara- £11.95- Feel Unique
- Bio Oil- £5.99 - Boots
Prevents wrinkles around the eyes and stretch marks.
- Kardashian Beauty Intimate Spotlight- £10.95- Feel Unique
Adds a beautiful glow to cheekbones, bridge of nose & cupid's bow which lights up the face.
- Kardashian Beauty Au Naturel Lip Kit (Nude) - £14.95- Feel Unique