So, what's going on in the fashion world? Not a day goes by when you don't hear of new products that are hitting the high- street, or the new sell out item which alllll of the celebrities have been seen wearing, so here I will fill you in with what I have spotted going on this week!
- Designer Charlotte Taylor, is known for her playful approach to fashion, designing a range full of cutesy tea dresses and printed blouses. Today, she opens her first store on Chelsea's Ellis Street, although I am not familiar with her designs, I am sure fans of her will be thrilled to find her items finally on the high street, you can also check out her online range HERE .
|Blue Marble Mini Dress- £126- Charlotte Taylor|
- Sunglasses lover? Yep me too, as you can see from my previous post HERE, I already recently just bought some sunglasses, but I am definitely interested in this particular piece of fashion information.... "Le Specs" an Aussie shades expert is finally launching it's first affordable range in the UK, available from Urban Outfitters. You could pick up a pair of these "Ziggy" Sunglasses for just £48, which is an affordable price for designer sunnies!
|Le Specs- £48- "Ziggy"|
- Rachel Jackson's jewellery line goes from market stall to high-street this week, with the launch of her collection for Warehouse under the name "Cinderela B", available online and in stores. You can view the range HERE which is priced between £22- £65. My favourite item is the Cinderela Hummingbird bracelet £22, love it!
|Cinderela Hummingbird Bracelet- £22- Warehouse|
- You may have seen my previous post about Kate Middleton's choice of dress HERE , she is such an inspiration in the fashion world and now her oh so popular engagement dress by Iabel Issa, has been created in collaboration with US high street store Banana Republic... which means it's a lot more affordable at £75. Personally, I am not keen as it's not my type of thing, but if your interested you can find it HERE .
|Banana Republic- £75|
- And for my male followers and any of you girls out there who occasionally like to purchase clothes of the opposite sex, Barbour is launching "Department B", a collection focusing upon patches, pockets and zips, one jacket of which was worn by Daniel Craig in "James Bond- Skyfall" film.. if it's in a size XS/S why not...