Friday 23 January 2015

Kurt Geiger


KG HEIDI WAS £140 NOW £39

If I'm honest, I'm not the biggest shoe hoarder ever, even my boyfriend has more pairs than I do! Although I am a massive fan of shoes I just never see the point in buying more pairs as I tend to just wear the same ones, instead I buy clothes, however when it comes to the Kurt Geiger sale I just cannot resist having a peek! I always find that they have massive reductions in their sale and sell their shoes for ridiculous prices, these ones in particular we're reduced by £101!!!! I bought some shoes similar to this in the sale last year and I absolutely love them, I would never dream of buying Kurt Gieger shoes for the full price, but since they have a sale on at the moment I highly suggest you have a  
Browse!

I first came across these 'HEIDI' heels when another blogger shared them on Twitter, I fell in love instantly! So after many hints to le boyf, he decided to buy them for our 4 year anniversary present! I am so lucky, these shoes are amazing!! However I must say that they are ridiculously high and I'm currently walking around his house trying to get used to them. I do love this style of shoe though, I am a sucker for heels, being only 5''3 I tend to wear heels during the day as well, but these are perfect for a night out. Well, actually I wouldn't reccomend it unless your planning on breaking a leg, so personally I would perhaps wear these for another special occasion where you can sit down a lot! 

The design is amazing, they are quite unique and probably won't be to everyone's taste, but I love the star detailing, they are different from what I have ever seen before, but seen as I tend to wear black shoes and I'm a sucker for sparkles, these were perfect for me! The inner sole is also metallic gold which looks so classy and expensive and the ankle strap adds support to your feet. Althought I can't comment upon how much they hurt your feet as I haven't worn them out yet, I can definitely say they would probably cause some discomfort! No pain, no gain though, right?

What do you think of my new shoes? Did you get anything in the Kurt Gieger sale? Leave me a comment below! :)

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes, so cute! I'm a big fan of Kurt Geiger :)

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I can't afford them it's always nice to have a couple of 'fancy' pairs of shoes ;) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Totally agree! Why not try something different? :) x

      Delete
  4. These are sooo cute! Well done for finding them, that discount was well worth it! They'd be so cute on in summer, and at parties - great find to be honest!

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! £100 is a massive saving! Yeah definitely, :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, what amazing shoes! I really wish I could wear shoes like that but at just under 6ft tall I don't want to tower above everyone else! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh bless you! Tbh I need the height I'm tiny haha x

      Delete
  6. What a bargain , I'm like you I don't own a lot of shoes but for that price you just have to buy them lol. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous and what a bargain price too!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute heels! I'm 5'3" as well, and always lamenting it. I have a lovely collection of heels, but since I do a lot of walking during the week (as part of my work commute), I don't get to wear them then... so it's all about glamming it up on the wknds...

    xo,
    lauriel
    EyeForElegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes are AMAZING!!!!! I could never wear them as they are way too high for me, but they are absolutely gorgeous! As soon as I saw your first picture of them you had me hooked & I needed to know all about them! I love the design on them the most - so different! Xx

    Tania | whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous shoes :))

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shoes!! Would love to see how you'd style them!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh these are so so so gorgeous!!!:)I'm not a shoe hoarder either but i love to look at them haha:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these shoes, and a great buy at £39! Kurt Geiger shoes are on a bit more of the expensive side but always worth it :) Shara - Designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, these shoes are so pretty! I'd buy them just to look at them as they're that pretty. <3

    www.pyaribeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥