Tuesday 19 May 2015

Holiday shopping!

I can't believe that it is nearly a month since I last posted! For anyone that knows me I have not been having the best time of late, and have had a lot going on so unfortunately my blog has suffered! Luckily things are on the up, I have just finished my second year of uni and my exams are out of the way, plus I have finally found myself a placement for next year, from August I will be working in marketing for Barbour! I am soooo excited to start. Next week I will also be going on holiday with my boyfriend which I have been looking forward to for agessss! We will be going to Lanzarote for a week, so if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations of good places to visit or fun things to do, let me know! I have really enjoyed holiday shopping, as every year I see so many beautiful clothes, but then have to remind myself that i'm not going on holiday, but finally I am, so here is some of what I have been buying! :)
 
Broderie shimmer skirt, £34.99, Superdry| Folk print crop top, £16.00, Topshop| Cream sheer panel cotton crop top, £20, River Island| Embroidered v neck smock beach dress, £25, ASOS| Cream fringed cropped kimono, £35, River Island| Cream lace petal shorts, £39, Hollister| MOTO bright blue Rosa shorts, £25, Topshop| Patchwork floral print crop top, £18, Topshop| Pink flounce bikini top and bottoms, £4.99 each, New Look| Shell pink flounce trim bikini top £9.99, bottoms, £3.99.
 
(Obviously there is more)... haha, but there is just some of the bits and bobs I will be taking, what do you think? Are you going anywhere on holiday this year? Leave me a comment below! :)
 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥