I'm back!!!! So last week I was in Playa Blanca- Lanzarote, in fact at this moment in time I was at 'Rancho Texas' animal and waterpark... now I am currently sat writing this post whilst it is 10 degrees outside and spitting on to rain... holiday blues? I think so. Anyway, I thought I would share with you a few holiday OOTD's, I must say my denim shorts were a fave and so were my crop tops, so easy to mix and match with! I am definitely missing wearing my beautiful bikinis as underwear :( haha! I am not missing however the multiple outfit changes I didn't know were required on holiday!
1. Saturday night- Topshop folk print blue crop top £16/ Topshop petite 3d flower skirt £36/ Topshop WALLFLOWER tan wedges £52/ Topshop Tan leather handbag (last year)/ Topshop crop denim jacket (3 years ago)- Wow. I just realised my entire outfit was Topshop... I just loved this outfit as all of the items are so versatile and perfect for going for a meal and drinks!
2. Wednesday- Fuertaventura- Topshop MOTO Rosa denim shorts £28/ Topshop folk print 3/4 crop top £18/ Sainsburys tribal print beach bag £18/ New Look gem sandals £19.99. This was probably my favourite beach outfit, this day was particularly hot when we took a boat trip to Fuertaventura so this outfit was great for just wearing my bikini top with shorts, and sticking my essentials in a beach bag (check out Sainsburys collection of beach accessories, they are all fab!)
3. Monday- Rancho Texas animal park and waterpark- Miss Selfridge cream crop top £8/ Topshop Moto denim shorts £28-I promise i'm not wearing a bright bra under a cream top, it was actually my bikini!
4. Evening meal- Miso cream cotton mini dress- I have had this dress for literally about 4 years now, I have no idea how I still manage to squeeze myself into it, but I just love it! I particularly love the big flower corsage on the shoulder (you cant really see this from the picture).
5. Sunday night- Topshop crop top £16/ Superdry cotton beach skirt £36- I love this outfit! It just makes me feel so girly and holiday ready! The skirt is a little pricey but so comfy and is perfect with a crop top combo.
6. Monday night- Topshop crop top £16/ H & M cream and silver skirt £19.99- You can tell this crop top got a lot of wear! You also cant really see the skirt but it was a cream textured skirt with silver detailing, it is so perfect for all occasions.
7. Timanfaya volcano- Topshop cross over back sun top £26, Pink converse, Topshop Moto denim shorts £28- So as I was going up a volcano and going on a camel ride, I had to ditch the bikini and flip flops and instead put on my trusty converse.
8. Playa Blanca- Papagayo Daroda beach- New Look pink frill bikini top £7.99 and bottoms £3.99-I just love bikinis, and especially this one, it was so comfy and looked so girly!
What do you think of my holiday outfits? Are you off anywhere nice this summer? Leave me a comment below! :)