Firstly, I am amazed at the fact that I have actually been nominated for one of these awards...not just by one person but 3 people! I never thought that people would actually enjoy reading my blog so much that they would nominate me for an award! So I would love to thank Boho Rush , The Life Of Shikhu and Scottish Stef's Nails for nominating me, their blogs are lovely and I highly recommend you check them out! Basically, the Liebster awards are a way of recognising blogs with great content yet who have under 200 followers, those who are nominated are asked to mention the person/people who nominated them in a post and answer the 10 questions asked by their nominator. Then, the nominee must nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers, comprising their own 10 questions to ask, and then let your nominees know you have nominated them, easy!
So to avoid a veryyyy long post, I have decided to only answer the questions from my most recent nominator Scottish Stef's Nails ....
1)Would you like to make Youtube videos?
I'm going to say no, I am waayyyy too shy!
2) Would you rather be chased by a horse sized duck or ten duck sized horses?
Horse sized duck.. more entertaining.
3) What is your favourite nail polish?
Topshop nail varnish range... there are so many amazing colours!
4) Why did you decide to start a blog?
Mainly as a hobby, but I wanted to show my interest in media/fashion when applying for university :)
5) What are your favourite TV programmes?
Soaps/ Keeping up with the Kardashian's/ 90210/ Chasing The Saturday's
6) Do you ever take part in the #bbloggers chats?
I didn't even know these existed, I might now:)
7) Which pieces of technology do you use to write your blog? e.g laptop, tablet etc
My laptop :)
8) Which 3 fashion stores do you shop at most?
Topshop, River Island, New Look
9) iphone or Blackberry?
I would like to say iphone, but I will stand by my Blackberry!
10) What are your favourite items of clothing at the moment?
Shoes, bags and jewellery, can't get enough of accessories at the moment :)
The people I will be nominating are:
Marketing, A Student's Perspective
An Insight Into My World
Annies inner happiness for students
My 10 questions to these people are:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Favourite item of clothing?
5. What inspired you create your blog?
6. Who's blog to you visit the most?
7. What was your best life moment?
8. What is your greatest achievement?
9. What is your weirdest food crave?
10. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?