Tuesday 7 July 2015

FRIZZ OFF

BEFORE                                                               AFTER
 
Okay ladies today I'm talking frizz, of the hair kind. I suffer hugely with frizzy hair, in cold weather, hot weather, humid weather... practically all the time really, and since the weather has been ridiculously hot and disgustingly humid in recent weeks, I called upon my ultimate frizz taming product...
 
THE PRODUCT
The product itself is by Lee Stafford and is called Frizz Off- Keratin Blow dry smoothing spray. As we all know, keratin is huge in the hair blogging world, especially for those of you who share the same thick frizzy hair type as me, however I did always doubt the hype...
 
WHEN DO I USE IT?
The product is meant for use on damp or wet hair, to be used before blow drying to aid the drying and straightening processes, which aims to leave you with straighter, smoother and less frizzy hair. However, I found the effects only really started to show after straightening.
 
HOW MUCH DO I APPLY?
I would say apply generously if you have thick hair, 7-14 sprays depending on length as the spray isn't heavy or greasy, but be careful if your hair is thinner as you don't want to end up with a greasy looking blow dry...
 
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
£10.99, so yes it is a little more pricey than similar products by brands such as Treseme and VO5, however if you are looking to buy this product, bide your time, as Boots always has some sort of offer on Lee Stafford products!
 
DOES IT WORK?
In my opinion, yes. But all hair is different so it really does  depend on how your hair decides to behave... as you can see from the before and after pictures (both taken at the end of hot and humid days) you can see the before picture has a layer of 'light frizz' and yet the after picture shows smoother hair with virtually no frizz!
 
I would definitely give this product a go as it really has worked wonders for me in this weather, but if you do think its a little pricey, pop in to boots and see what offers you can grab!
 
What is your hair saviour?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. sounds like an amazing product. You hair looks great.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only started suffering with frizzy hair recently so I'm really pleased to have come across this post. I really want to give this a try now, it looks like its made quite a difference to your hair :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it's a great product

    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥