Wednesday 27 January 2016

BLOGOSPHERE MAGAZINE

 
Bedtime read 🤓😍 @blogosphere_magazine #fbloggers #bbloggers
 
Just a quick post! I wanted to share with you a new magazine I came across the other day, blogosphere magazine...
 
I don't know about you, but I haven't ever been able to find magazines exclusively about blogging, with the exception of the odd feature in Cosmo, so I was thrilled to find this on the shelves at WH Smith!
 
Blogosphere magazine prides itself on being written for bloggers, by bloggers, which is super useful if you're a blogger wanting to learn a bit more about the industry, gain an insight into other bloggers and their work, or just to pick up a few handy tips along the way. This months issue featured an interview with Samatha Maria (@TheBeautyCrush), alongside articles on essentials for etiquette at blogging events, how to find your blogging niche, and a little insight into advertising rules. Not to mention features on several other bloggers!
 
Written by influential bloggers, the magazine is split into six main sections- beauty, fashion, food, travel, lifestyle and photography, so there really is something for every blogger. You can expect to find interviews, how-tos and blogger profiles in each issue, for just £4... it's well worth a read!
 
Have you read blogosphere magazine? Leave me a comment below! :)
 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. She is such a great youtuber I always check out her videos!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to have to check this magazine out

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beauty crush! She is lovely. I must get my hands on this, a blogging magazine sounds amazing!!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fab isn't she? The article on her is so interesting. Definitely worth a read, Stacey! :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow that's amazing. I just came across Blogosphere today on Twitter and it is amazing, never heard of a magazine exclusively about blogging. I would definitely buy a copy. I can't believe it's sold in WHSmith as well. Hetty from www.hettyashasiabee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥