Monday 25 January 2016

January Wishlist


 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
...Could that have been anymore belated? My apologies I was so busy with work before Christmas, then pre-occupied with family, friends and university assignments during my time off that I majorly neglected my blog, oops.
 
Anyway, what better time than now to start making some wish lists, not only is Spring on its way, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself... but I am sure I'm not the only one who has a mound of Christmas gift cards and vouchers to start using...
 
Strappy Back body- £16- Topshop
Dip-dye rib jumper- £39- Topshop 
Delicate bow ring- £40- Pandora
NUVO lasercut sandals- £58- Topshop
Ballet wrap long sleeve top- £34- Topshop
GALLOP court shoes- £60- Topshop
Razzle Dazzle bath oil- £2.00- Lush
Lancôme La Vie est belle eau de parfum 30ml- £45- Boots
 
 
What's on your wish list? Leave me a comment below! :) 
 
post signature

6 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥