Thursday 30 May 2013

'Goldfish Bowl' Bags!

This is the craziest thing I have seen on a catwalk! The world famous St Martins graduate fashion show, which has seen graduates including Stella McCartney and Sarah Burton, has sparked controversy for its bag with LIVE goldfish in them! Designer, Cassandra Verity Green, used her own goldfish in her designs, which inevitably caused complaints from RSPCA for its cruelty towards the animal. Personally I think the design is an amazing idea! However I can see how people would think it was unfair...anyway.. here are some images that I found of the bag :)


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of these bags, I just feel so sorry for the fishies :( xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they look awesome, perhaps just not with real fish haha!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. I'm sure the fish were just for show. It would look good with many different things floating in these bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's an amazing design! would love to see some on sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥