Okay so this might not actually be outfit of today.. but it is an outfit from a few days a go that I wanted to share with you! So it was my Sixth Form leavers BBQ, and with many social occasions the big question is "What are you wearing?" At first, I was prepared, I had my outfit all planned out but with one issue, the morning of the BBQ was when my outfit was to be delivered, which it was.. but it was too big *sigh*, well I guess that's better than too small, right? Anyway, to solve this problem I decide to raid my wardrobe in search of an outfit which was dressy but casual, and this was the end result...
River Island) casual and perfect for summer, a timeless item that can be worn every spring and summer, love it! However, I didn't feel at first that the maxi dress alone was dressy enough, hence how I paid attention to my hair and teamed the maxi dress with the accessories below to transform my casual look into an outfit perfect for evening wear...
(Left to right)
1. MODEL Co lipgloss... no outfit is complete without a touch of lipgloss?
2. My favourite gold stud earrings.. A River Island bargain
3. All time favourite pair of shoes (I have a lot) These sandals make an appearance every summer, the jewel embellishment is gorgeoussss, bought a few years ago from Accessorize
4. Miscellaneous bangles and bracelets from my endless collection of jewellery
5. Leather Topshop handbag, I bought this last year for £28 which is a good price for real leather.. if I am honest though.. it was the tassels that attracted me!
6. My new spiral ring! Available from Miss Selfridge for £6.50
7. Primark bargain belt, although I am not really a lover of belts, it held my dress up which was too long, and the gold rings added a little something to a plain black belt.