For those of you who follow my blog, and regularly read my posts, will be able to see that I am a little bit of a shopaholic... so as you would expect, I am always having a little shopping spree browsing what's new on the high street, except now its more window shopping now the all my student loan has practically vanished, (no idea where it went!). Aha, anyway this post is sort of a wish list/ selection of some bits and pieces that have caught my eye, and a little insight into what are my favourite trends for Autumn/ Winter 2013. :)
Glitter. Everywhere I look there is glitter, and glitter on every piece of clothing you could imagine. This is a perfect trend in time for the Christmas party season, and what I especially love is that stores are bringing back a little bit of 90's/00's chic to the high street, I am particularly in love with the two tone socks, heels and cutsie scrunchie.
2. Heel and toe glitter ankle socks- £3.50- Topshop
3. Glitter hard phone case- £14- Topshop
4. Embellished necklace tee- £36- Topshop
5. Lipsy glitter peplum top- £35- Lipsy
6. Razzle glitter sandals- £55- Topshop
7. Glitter bunny ear scrunchie- £4- Topshop
Deep and dark colour shades. I am absolutely in love with the deep blues, purples and burgundy shades that are taking us into winter this season, in particular I love the range of satin camis at topshop, the velvet scrunchie and deep red lipstick shade :)
2. Lips in beguiled- £8- Topshop
3. Matte nails in brutal- £6- Topshop
4. Velvet bunny ear scrunchie- £4- Topshop
Cosy winter warmers... who doesn't love to be snug as a bug in a jumper at this time of year? I love these two jumpers by Topshop and Lipsy as they also add a little bit of sparkle with gems and pearls to stay bang on trend! The introduction of faux fur is also something to look out for because its everywhere! Finally, who couldn't resist a pair of reindeer slippers for Christmas?! I want all of these!
2. Luxe fur mittens- £18- Topshop
3. Faux fur ear muffs- £10- Next
4. Lipsy long sleeve fur jumper- £35- Next
5. Knitted crystal stud jumper- £46- Topshop
6. Reindeer character ballerinas- £12- Next
Finally, its velvet! I absolutely love that velvet has come back as a major tend this season, as it is such a gorgeous material, and I have also found that it keeps you super warm! In particular I have found that Topshop has a fabulous range of velvet this season...
2. Berry crushed velvet shorts- £32- Topshop
3. Satin velvet strap corset- £25- Topshop
4. Molly 2 velvet t bar geek shoes- £32- Topshop
5. Grey crush velvet skater skirt- £30- Topshop
6. Burnout black kimono- £45- Topshop