1. Candy Coated Countdown, £60, Benefit| 2. Ciate, £49| 3. No7, £35| 4. Yankee, £24.99| 5. Body Shop, £50| 6. The Enchanted Spells, £85, Selfridges| 7. Liberty, £149| 8. Freedom advent calendar, £25, Topshop| 9. L'Occitane, £45| 10. Jo Malone, £250
This is the first time that I have ever seen these in stores before, and I only really became aware that they actually existed because of all the hype of other beauty bloggers talking about the Benefit "Candy coated countdown" calendar. Honestly, this one is at the very top of my wish list and although none of them are very cheap, in terms of value these are absolutely perfect for grabbing yourself some of the most popular beauty products in miniature size for a beauty treat every single day up until Christmas! There really is something for all of you, depending on what products you prefer, what brand you tend to buy and what price you're prepared to pay; here is my pick of some of the best advent calendars for 2014.
1. Benefit, Candy Coated Countdown £60- Jam packed with all of the beauty essentials you could ask for! Filled with miniature versions of all the most popular products from Benefit, plus a few little extras. At £60 this is a little pricey, but when you consider the price of the full size products on their own, you will be able to try each and every one of them at a fraction of the price! Available from Benefit and Debenhams, it is currently sold out, but I am most certainly holding out hope that it will come back in stock ASAP.
2. Ciate £49- Another favourite of mine, the Ciate calendar means that every day in the run up to Christmas you are treated with a small nail varnish, for someone who doesn't really buy that much nail polish, this really appeals to me, the colours look great and I just love Ciate products!
3. No7 £35- This is one of the cheapest calendars around, and is still stuffed full of makeup and beauty essentials including; makeup brushes, creams, lipsticks and nail polish, in terms of value, this calendar will save you a whopping £130! Plus, with this calendar you even get a little gift on Christmas day! What's not to like?
4. Yankee, £24.99- Okay, this technically isn't a beauty calendar, but I guessed that a lot of you would be interested in this one, who doesn't love making their home more festive this season by lighting a few fragrant candles? Each day includes a tea light candle in many different seasonal scents, for only £24.99 this one is perfect for those of you looking for something very festive this season.
5. Body Shop, £50- This is definitely my second favourite of the advent calendars, Body Shop products are always divine, the high quality, beautiful fragrances plus their ethical code of conduct makes this one so much more appealing. The calendar includes an array of lotions and potions, along with makeup and soaps, definitely second place on my wish list!
6. The Enchanted Spells, £85, Selfridges- Now we are getting into the more high end beauty advent calendars, and although on one hand the products in this calendar are very luxurious, including brands such as Lancôme, Victor & Rolf, and Yves Saint Laurent, the price is personally too much to pay in my opinion, but for those of you looking for something a little special then this is the one for you!
7. Liberty £149- Again this calendar comes with a hefty price tag of a huge £149, this one is definitely more of an investment in the products. I absolutely love this one, the design replicates the front of the Liberty London store, and is filled with brands ranging from Laura Mercier to NARS, Dermalogica and Diptyque, definitely one for the big spender.
8. Freedom at Topshop, £25- The most affordable of all of the calendars listed, this one is definitely a bargain. Filled with earring studs, necklaces and bracelets this is perfect for giving you a little treat each and every single day until Christmas!
9. L'Occitane £45- At £45 this one is one of the most affordable and has great value, if you are a fan of L'Occitane products, you will be pleasantly surprised each day by sensual fragrances, body and skincare treats!
10. Jo Malone £250- Right, this one is quite frankly a ridiculous price to pay, but if you can afford it go for it! I had to feature this one as Jo Malone products are so luxurious and this calendar is bursting with extra special little treats, including colonges and body crèmes, you will be able to pick up this one from Harrods and other stores nationwide.
What do you think of the beauty advent calendar? Which one is your favourite? Have you bought yours yet? Leave me a comment below! :)