Wednesday 18 February 2015

Little treats from me to me...

When I was naming this post I had to think a little, will my readers be expecting to see that I've bought myself something expensive or something really fab? Well I haven't, I just treated myself to a few bits and pieces I have had my eye on recently and seen as I haven't been having the best time lately, infact for the past two months I've become the unluckiest person ever, I thought I would treat myself to a little retail therapy. A few of these pieces were bought while I was in York for valentines day, and the rest was bought this week, surprisingly I haven't been buying a lot of clothes recently and my wardrobe desperately needs updating so I thought why not! I am also a bit of a skincare and makeup hauler at the moment, unfortunately my wish list is ever expanding...

'I LIVE FOR NEW YORK STYLE' CROPPED TEE-£16-RIVER ISLAND
I never ever ever buy slogan tops, but I am in desperate need of casual tops to pop on with my jeans and I just really liked the minimalist style of this top, also who doesn't love New York style?!...

FLEUR DE FORCE, THE GLAM GUIDE-£7.49-WHSMITH
I am a big lover of blogger and fashion/ beauty books at the moment so when I spotted this one in store the other day I just had to grab myself a copy. What I love about this book is that it covers beauty, fashion, lifestyle, dreams and relationships in such a casual way, you know those books when you just know this is so truthful and hasn't just been written by other people? That's the main reason I loved it, Fleaur de force offers such great advice and tips along with an insight into her personal experiences, I highly reccomend you grab yourself a copy! Next on my wish list is Love Tanya, by Tanya Burr.

GARNIER SHINE BE GONE! TONER-£3.29- SUPERDRUG
I am really trying to work on my skincare routine, I now use Micellar cleansing water, moisturiser and toner to try and keep my skin cleansed and oil free. I haven't tried this toner yet but it aims to minimise pores, reduce blemishes and prevent oily skin, so I'll let you know how that goes!

RIMMEL LONDON LASTING FINISH FOUNDATION & RIMMEL LONDON WONDER'FULL MASCARA- £7.99 EACH- BOOTS
Although I hardly ever buy my my makeup from boots as I prefer to get it cheaper at savers or body care I am trying to build upon my boots points haha, so when I popped into boots today I noticed all of their RIMMEL LONDON products were on offer 2 for £10 and considering I needed a new mascara, and the products are worth £7.99 each, I just had to get them!

OFF THE SHOULDER RIBBED TOP-£18.00-RIVER ISLAND
This was definitely an impulse buy, I spotted it alone, in my size and it had no orange makeup stains on it...I absolutely loved it and thankfully I bought it because they don't stock it in my local store! I really love the off the shoulder trend right now, and the ribbed nature of the material also keeps you warm in this freezing cold weather! 

MULTIPLE ROW NECKLACE-£5.99-H&M
Again this is a trend which I have completely fallen for, I have seen  a lot of these about, especially in Topshop which have some gorgeous jewellery in store at the moment, but when I saw this one for just £5.99 I had to buy it, such a bargain! It is so perfect for dressing up a causal day outfit by wearing over a cami, oversized jumper or causal tee.

RIB FUNNEL TOP (NAVY)-£10.00- TOPSHOP
I am such a fan of Topshop basics at the moment, especially these funnel tops which combine casual wear with the high neck trend for just £10, I also have this one in white, shock.


What have you all been buying recently? What's on your wish list? Leave me a comment below! :) 




8 comments:

  1. I love the t-shirt from River Island! So simple yet trendy.
    I really want to try the Garnier toner too as I'm loving the Micellar Water :)x

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh the stacked necklace is adorable and the other items you've picked up are really nice too. I hope you feel that your luck starts turning around too, those sort of periods are just the w o r st,

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklaces are adorable! also love the off the shoulder top, those can be so flattering!

    lifeforsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first shirt :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the tops but especially the ribbed one from River Island!
    I had a similar one that ended up stained :(
    So I think I'll go purchase this one as a replacement!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I love the title of this post, hehe. Gifted yourself is definitely needed from time to time. The River Island T is really cute, feminine and delicate. :-)


    Beauty Isles | Spotlight on Marc Jacobs Beauty Spring 2015 Collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Some lovely treats here! I'm liking that cropped tee :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥