Thursday 19 February 2015

Mini Boots Haul

Just a quick post to share with you my latest mini Boots haul! I dont know what has gotten into me recently, I usually buy all of my cosmetics and beauty products from discount retailers such as bodycare, savers or Superdrug, but lately I have literally become obsessed with collecting Boots points! I have also become absolutely obssessed with trying new products which will help to improve my skin and hair as I'm trying to take more care of myself!

Anyway as I said it's just a little haul post but here are some of the cosmetics and beauty products I bought!

LEE STAFFORD HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT-£8.49-BOOTS
Although I have no idea if this actually makes your hair grow or not, considering I have been using it every wash for 2 weeks and seen no difference, I would say that it is absolutely perfect for making your hair smell absolutely amazing even days after you washed it! It also leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and soft, definitely give this one a try!

RIMMEL LONDON MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK 'VINTAGE PINK'- £6.49- BOOTS
I did a review of this in a previous post if you fancy a look! This lipstick is perfect for making your lips feel soft and supple, and although I am more of a fan of lip balm, I did love using this lipstick as it adds a little colour that is different to your average pink lippy!

GARNIER MOISTURE MATTE 'SHINE BE GONE' MOISTURISER- £3.99-BOOTS
I am such a fan of this moisturiser because the only thing that I hate about moisturisers is that my skin always feels greasy afterwards and I find it difficult to apply my makeup afterwards as it goes slimy! However this one creates a matte finish and ensures you stay shine free all day which is helpful if you can suffer from oily skin at times like me.

NEUTROGENA BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING CLEANSING LOTION-£3.99- BOOTS
Although I haven't noticed any visible difference at the moment, because I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, I would say it is very good at removing any little bits of dirt from your skin or makeup residue that your makeup remover may have missed. The only thing I would say is that it is very strong so keep it away from your delicate eye area.

TED BAKER BODY SPRAY-£2.50-BOOTS
I have been using this body spray for so long as I always used to get it in gift sets for Christmas, it is the perfect handbag essential and smells absolutely beautiful!

CAREX SENSITIVE HAND GEL- £1.45- BOOTS
This is my number one hand bag essential, I can't live without it, I am such an OCD when it comes to germs and you can never be too careful when getting trains, tubes and buses so I always make sure I have some hand sanitiser on me at all times! 

Since I bought these bits and bobs I have bought a few more products, you can see the rest in my very first YouTube video here- 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGQ0e4geA8

What have you all been buying recently? What are your fave products at the moment? Leave me a comment below! :) 


2 comments:

  1. ahh I need to try out that garnier moisturizer. I am always looking for a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin greasy and oily afterwards.

    xoxo dazzlemxo xo
    dazzlemxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading hauls. I'm really intrigued by the garner moisturiser as I hate that greasy feeling too x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥