Friday 23 December 2016

CHRISTMAS COLLAB: EVERYDAY WINTER OUTFIT

Ok i'm starting to feel like a real blogger, since I went on my first 'shoot' on Tuesday with my friend and fellow blogger Katie, from http://www.ktramshaw.com/ . We decided Durham would be the perfect place for our mini shoot, however the weather was not in our favour, cue freezing cold fingers (serious frost bite if you ask me), wind in eye balls and a whole lot of mud... which my brand new Michael Kors handbag fell face down onto the floor into....
Anyway, when Katie came to me with the idea of doing a Christmas collab post, I thought it would be great to give you guys some inspiration on what to wear over winter as an 'everyday outfit'. I find this so hard. I feel like I always buy pretty clothes, but tend to not want to wear them for just everyday wear, but then never have an occasion to wear them! So, I decided to go for a cosy camel coat, high neck cropped top, cord skirt and ankle boots;
LIVELY Smart Heeled Boot, £88, OFFICE
Petite Crop Top with Turtle Neck in Space Dye, £12, ASOS
Fur Collar Boyfriend Coat, £65, Topshop
Burgundy Zip Front Cord Skirt, WAS £19.99 NOW £9.99, New Look
Accessories;
EMMALYN Button Pendant Necklace, £39, Ted Baker
SELMA Medium Leather Satchel, £310, Michael Kors
Scarf- River Island
Ring- Pandora

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so pretty! The colour of your bag is gorg, & oops about the bag x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥