Friday 7 February 2014

GET THE LOOK| Amy Willerton

A lot of my posts recently have centred upon spotting a celebrities look, and finding a similar high- street alternative, because lets face it, celebrities love to wear expensive designer clothes and I for one cannot afford to replicate their actual outfit choices! Therefore I have composed these posts in the hope of finding a very similar look for a high- street price tag, and on a budget. I must admit, when I sift through numerous online news and magazine stories mostly surrounding celebrities, I tend to focus upon what they are wearing and how they look, I love comparing their style choices and seeing which celebrities have a particular style. Amy Willerton is such a beautiful girl, and I find that her style is one which I really relate too, as she loves to be a bit girly in her fashion decisions. The outfit below caught my eye because I love how she has turned a summery playsuit into one which could definitely be worn in the colder months by teaming it with black tights, ankle boots and a faux fur jacket. I also love how she has accessorized to dress the outfit up a bit with a beautiful statement necklace, bag and belt to synch in the waist. What do you think of my high street finds? Do you like this look? :)
 
1.Jenny chiffon cross over dress in purple- £24.99- Missguided
2. Burgundy cracked clean western belt- £18- Topshop
3. Curb chain and pearl necklace- £22- Oasis
4. Whistles Marylin side zip ankle boots- £155- ASOS
5. Black faux fur jacket- £45- Dorothy Perkins
6. Merino zip pocket luggage bag- £50- Topshop
 
*All images from respective websites

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! i agree i loved how shes made this playsuit fit in the colder months. certainly an idea i may wear next time im out, i love playsuits and its hard to wear them now with the weather xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I love playsuits too, I think she has given us all a bit of inspiration for winter! :) Thanks for commenting x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥