Thursday 13 February 2014

SS14 TREND #4 | SPORTY CHIC

Today I must admit, the trend which I am blogging about is just sooo not me at all! I  am defo not into the whole 'sporty' look, however, I do think that this is a fantastic trend if you are into it. The concept of 'sporty chic' is so interesting for me, as to be honest, it allows you to look like you have just run from the gym, to university or whatever without looking like a sweaty mess! The items which incorporate a little bit of sporty chic are the ones which have grabbed my attention below, #2, #5 and #8 are ones which are my favourites and what I would actually consider wearing. Alternativley you could go completely sporty chic with #1, #3 and #7 but I guess it is up to your own preference, what do you think of this trend? Are you into it or not so much? :)
1. Holdall bag with nylon quilting- £25- ASOS
2. Eyes on you wide sports tee by Illustrated people- £38- Topshop
3. Nike blazer pink high top trainers- WAS £70 NOW £30
4. Vintage look sports dress by Annie Greenabelle- £39- Topshop
5. Eleven paris skater skirt in Jacquared Rose print- £78- ASOS
6. Black Bronx New York mesh hem t-shirt- £25- River Island
7. Other UK 23 Basketball sweatshirt WAS £55 NOW £27.50- ASOS


3 comments:

  1. I really like the bag. x

    P.S. I am hosting a giveaway and hope you can enter, if you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥