Tuesday 1 April 2014

Dressing for date night!

Just a little post to tell you that I have just written an article for www.singleswarehouse.co.uk which is mainly a dating website, but their blog also has many fashion and beauty related posts too! My post hopes to give people a little bit of insight into what to consider when your dressing for your date night, it is one of the most stressful things right?! Hehe, anyway I have provided quite a few tips and stages to follow, I would absolutely love if you would maybe have a little peek at it. The post will go live at 3pm 1st April (today) and can be found at http://www.singleswarehouse.co.uk/?p=30548 , if you do read it please leave me a little comment below and tell me what you think! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for guest posting with us. Great article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for publishing my article! I am very pleased with it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I am very excited about it! :)

      Delete
  3. great job girl! that's awesome! <3

    love always,
    Karina

    KinaaSmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥