Friday 25 April 2014

Topshop Wish List

Usually when I create my wish lists I tend to include bits and pieces from all over the place, however as most of the things I really want at the moment are from Topshop, I thought it was probably more suitable to make it a Topshop wish list. If I am honest Topshop is probably my favourite place on the high street to buy my clothes and accessories as it never ever fails to have what I want, I also love how the fashion in Topshop is constantly changing, it just seems like every time I go in store there is something new! Most of the items on this weeks wish list are the future additions I will be making to my wardrobe for summer, for some reason, although I do a little haul for summer every year, I tend to end up getting to the next summer and just think ''oh my gosh, I literally have nothing to wear''...okay so I probably have a lot of things suitable to wear but there isn't any harm in updating is there?! There are also a couple of accessories in this post including an "invisibobble", I would love to know if any of you have tried this? Also there are a pair of jeans, I have never owned Topshop jeans I tend to go to River Island or New Look to get mine, what do you think of them? What is on your wish list? :)

1. MOTO hyper blue wash Joni jeans- £36
2. Broderie frill shell top- £28
3. Boderie scrunchie- £4
4. Invisibobble hair tie-£4
5. Double layer vest- £18
6. Mini scallop push up bikini top- £18
7. Mini scallop tie side bikini pants- £12
8. Pretty necklace sweater- £46
9. 3/4 sleeve crop top- £16
10. NINA heeled jelly sandals- £26
11. Vintage high waisted hotpants- £28
12. Neoprene peplum bralet- £18
13. Nails in Whizz Kid- £5
 
*All images from www.topshop.com

20 comments:

  1. Great items!

    http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I want that bikini too and I'm desperate for the jelly sandals!! Tosphop is actually so amazing for summer clothes right now, thank goodness it's payday haha.

    Great post :)

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally agree, there are so many things I need for summer from there! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool post! x

    http://icanthealthingswithahandshake.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that scrunchie simply to own something so cute!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love it! Scrunchies are my fave at the moment :)

      Delete
  5. those pink jelly shoe are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I just adore jelly shoes right now, super cute :)

      Delete
  6. Ah that bikini is adorable! You're making me want to have a shopping spree on their website!

    Kate ~ Beautiboe

    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the shorts and the jeans! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like every single item! But the most I think I like vest (5.) and bikini! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed! ; )
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't help myself when it comes to wish lists! Hehe :) followed back on blog lovin lovely :) xx

      Delete
  9. Great wishlist! I love Topshop, especially their jeans! 1,3,6 and 10 are my favourites! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anesu! :) Yeah Topshop has the best variety of jeans :) x

      Delete
  10. everything's here looks great :)
    following you now dear, hope you can follow me as well <3

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for the follow, I am now following back on blog lovin dear :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥