Monday 23 June 2014

OOTD: Birthday Night Out

In recent weeks I must admit I have been a bit down in the dumps, and therefore I just haven't been in the mood to write on my blog, hence why this is my first post in over a week! Hopefully I can start to get back to my usual blogging routine ASAP. Anyway, I thought I would kick the week off an outfit of the day post which I haven't done in a while, typical me though this outfit was actually worn last week at one of my best friends 19th birthday! My favourite part of this outfit is most certainly the Aztec skirt I hunted high and low for from Topshop which has been in and out of stock for weeks due to its popularity and I finally found my size in OUTFIT  a couple of weeks ago and it has now since become unavailable. I just love Aztec and thankfully it is so on trend at the moment meaning it is all over the high street. I teamed my skirt with a lovely lace crop originally from Urban Outfitters which I picked up from depop, and as always I wore a pair of 6'' heels. I decided to keep my accessories and make up simple with just my Michael Kors watch and a small necklace and finally adding a pop of colour with my lipstick (MAC Satin 'Rebel') which as anyone who knows me knows that I usually use it to 'dress up' any outfit :') What do you think of my outfit? Leave me a comment below! :)
Aztec pelmet mini skirt- £34- Topshop
Lace cami crop top- £10- Depop

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit!
    K&G
    loveand-haute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh such a gorgeous skirt!love the outfit!aww I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling down chick!:( hope you are feeling better soon:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stef! And thank you so much for the lovely comment, hopefully I will cheer up soon haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this!! So gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon, keep your head held high sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Katie! Fingers crossed things will get a bit better soon :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, and aww thans hehe you're too kind! :)

      Delete
  5. You look so beautiful! <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥