Friday 13 June 2014

Review| Garnier Moisture Match

I am usually a little shy and embarrassed whenever I do a skin care or makeup product review as I hate showing people my bare milk bottle white skin, so gross! But I really wanted to share this product with you as I think it works so well. I tend to just ignore the product testers which come in magazines but now I have a whole pile of them I want to start reviewing and this Garnier moisture match moisturizer is the first.
 
This product comes in many different forms for varying skin types, as with some moisturizers they tend to never work very well as they aren't meant just for your skin type, luckily this one happened to be created for oily skin which I am prone to at times. I wouldn't say that my whole face is oily but my nose, forehead and chin in the 'T-Zone' can become prone to shine, thus I tend to cover it with powder during the day, however this can lead to patchy skin, ew. Anyway, due to the package size I only got to use this product twice but I honestly found it really worked!
 
The moisturiser is quite thick and works well if you apply a little all over the face, paying particular attention to oily areas. The problem with moisturizers can be that they tend to in fact make your skin oiler! But with this one I found once applied it dries instantly, and then you can carry on with your makeup routine as usual without having to worry about shine during the day, it also works well for evening out your skin tone and leaves skin felling soft.
 
 I really recommend this product, but if you don't have oily skin, check out the rest of the product range to find a moisturizer tailored to your skin! :)


10 comments:

  1. A great detailed review, I like that you've added natural photos to see the product! xxx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it is better to share natural photos, more realistic! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! According to the review the product seems really good! I will defienitely give a try to the normal skin range!! Thanks again for sharing!! I am a new follower and I would love it if we could keep in touch!! :D
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review! I haven't seen this one in Indonesia. Hopefully they will have soon as I have an oily combination skin :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh right, you should definitely give it a go if you can get hold of some :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥