Right, so as I said scrunchies are so easy to make; here is my simple step-by-step guide!
1. Measure out some material which is 22 inches long x 5 inches wide
2. Fold one side over by a couple of centimetres (it makes stitching the two ends together easier)
3. Fold the whole piece of fabric lengthways and pin into place
4. Stitch along the whole length of fabric
5. Use a safety pin to turn the now tube shaped piece of fabric inside out
6. Slide a piece of elastic through, 7-11 inches long depending on how tight you would like it to be and tie in a double knot.
7. Slide the rough edge inside the edge you folded over at the beginning and sew the two ends together
8. Et voila!