Wednesday, 21 January 2015

KIKO| Real Glare nail lacquer

KIKO MILANO REAL GLARE NAIL LACQUER 06 'Exciting dark brown' £4.90

I had never even heard of KIKO cosmetics until a couple of months ago, I spotted a store in London and I instantly wanted to go in, the store is just filled with beautifully laid out cosmetics, they have literally everything! Anyway, my boyfriend moved to Guildford around 6 months ago and while I was visiting the other day we spotted a KIKO store, I'm kind of assuming these stores are mostly located in the south? Anyway, they had a sale on so of course I went for a little browse.

I have long been wishing to try a black polish but never felt brave enought, but since I'm wearing quite a lot of monochrome outfits at the moment I decided to try it. This one in particular is shade 06 Exciting dark brown, however I honestly thought it was black, it really doesn't look brown at all. I love this nail polish as it has a little shimmer within it, however I couldn't resist adding my own added extra sparkle to it by adding a touch of Models Own 'Blizzard' polish on top.

As for the price, you can definitely find cheaper polishes, however this one was on offer for £2.40 which is a complete bargain, I've had no chipping so far, the effect is beautiful and I just love the gold top and box! It looks like such an expensive product but is so affordable! I also had a little browse around the rest of the store and found that they have a very large selection of other polishes and their lipsticks and glosses are not to be missed, you should definitely give KIKO a visit if you have a store near you!

Have you bought anything from KIKO? Do you reccomend any of their products in particular? Leave me a comment below! :)


3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! It's on my lust list now.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! The glitter as so many different colours running through too :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥