Monday 21 December 2015

BLOGMAS #20- RAMSIDE HALL

 
Ramside Hall is Durham's highest rated 4 star hotel, situated in extensive gardens, it is home to a championship golf course, state of the art spa facilities and award an winning restaurant.
 
Yesterday, my family and I paid the hotel a visit for their Pemberton's carvery, which is a Ramside tradition. Served 7.30 am till 9.30 pm you can take advantage of a traditional Sunday roast, seasonal vegetables and homemade desserts. I am usually a bit precarious when it comes to carvery's as I find that they can be very hit and miss, however I was very impressed with what Ramside had to offer.
 
Located in The Rib Room Steakhouse and Grill, the meal was accompanied by a piano player and a beautiful ambience, I would definitely recommend you pay them a visit if you live locally!
 
The highlight of my visit was the massive Christmas tree located in the foyer of the hotel... it is literally the height of the ceiling.
 
What did you all get up too at the weekend?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥