Sunday 4 September 2016

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY- PART FOUR


The final part to my birthday was celebrated with my dad, we had a lovely day out to Harrogate, followed by a barbecue, cannot go wrong!! 

I was treated to lunch at The Bluebell just outside of Harrogate, where I had the most amazing fish & chips. Followed by treats at Betty's Tea Room, including pink lemonade and macaroons. I had never been to Harrogate, but the weather was so lovely and I did a good bit of shopping too.

Once I got home I was treated to my birthday presents including the matching pandora ring to my bangle, and a pearl Tiffany bracelet. My aunt and uncle also gave me a Marc De Champagne truffle and champagne set... beware they are beyond addictive. My dad's girlfriend also treated me to a wonderful homemade birthday cake, yummmmm. 

Have you had a birthday recently? What are you planning? Leave me a comment below! :)









post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful bracelets! And my favourite chocolates <3 Yay! Happy Birthday! Love, Iga http://igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥