Friday 2 September 2016

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY- PART THREE


Soooo part three, (told you I celebrated my birthday in quite a few ways!). Friday 15th July was my actual birthday, unfortunately for me it was a Friday and everyone was working! However I did get to go to York for the day, lucky me! 

As well as a bit of retail therapy, where I didn't actually manage to find anything I wanted, and when I did find something it wasn't in my size... I also had the most lovely lunch. We went to Bills, I had one of their "superfood salads"- check me out being all healthy on my bday! Combined with their delicious pink lemonade- try it, and for desert, their amazing chocolate brownie!

After that the weather faired up a little, so we took a walk through the park and had ice cream before getting the train home. My mum had put together a little birthday tea, with an improvised cake from my birthday party! I am so thankful for all of my presents, including a Kate Spade hand bag, Pandora bangle, Spa break courtesy of my best friend, and lots of Topshop vouchers. I was spoilt rotten!

See a few piccy's below! :)

















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥