Tuesday 10 January 2017

2016 HIGHLIGHTS & 2017 PLANS

Well I'm definitely a bit late to the party here... we are already 10 days into the New Year and this is my very first post written in 2017! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas and I wish you the very best in the New Year!

Anyhoo, I thought I would kick start the year with a recap of my 2016 best bits, and what I hope to happen in 2017! Sorry, you won't find any New Years resolutions here, I am the absolute worst at keeping them... for real I promised myself that this year I would film a 1 second video each day of the year so I could watch my 2017 back at the end of the year... I remembered today that I hadn't shot anything since 3rd January for goodness sake.

Okay so 2016 highlights:
I completed the most amazing 1 year placement in the marketing department at Barbour
It was my 21st Birthday!
Tenerife
Summer family holiday in Devon
Kicked off final year of university in September
Holiday of a life time to New York in November
Made some new friends and made up with some old ones

2017 plans:
Battle my way through final year
I would love to see some more of the world and plan a couple more holidays
Graduation... I hope...
Find my first proper job (please be a dream job in fashion)
Invest more time into learning how to contour/ highlight/ have amazing makeup like everyone else
Finally finish Gossip Girl after 3 years

If any of you have done posts like this I would absolutely love to read them!!.... oh and if you have made any New Year resolutions, good luck!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had lots of lovely things in 2016, and lots of exciting things to come in 2017! Happy new year to you :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥