However, I must admit that I am a little disappointed this year, as everyone opted for more subtle rather than glamorous outfits, but summery colours were certainly popular with oranges, corals, pinks and even yellows were some of the most chosen coloured dresses to wear. However, some outfits in particular caught my eye including; Jacqueline Jossa, Brooke Vincent and Jorgie Porter, who had some very glamorous dresses. Below I have compiled a group of my most favourite looks from the awards, who do you think was the best dressed? :)
1. Michelle Keegan- I was particularly surprised to see that Michelle had decided to opt for a monochrome suit rather than one of her usual glamorous dresses, but I really think it works for her, she looks so gorgeous and yet smart at the same time, I swear she could look good in a bin liner.
2. Mandip Gill- This is one of my favourite dresses, the champagne colour complements her skin tone perfectly, while the floor length gown, heavy embellishment and netting created the perfect look for Mandip, I really would love this dress!
3. Jorgie Porter- She left little to the imagination in this long sleeved metallic lace dress, but the silk floor length bottom accompanies it perfectly, this is such a girly look, while the thigh high split ensures she looks both glamorous and sexy. I also just love the baby pink colour, such a stunning gown.
4. Brooke Vincent- My favourite outfit of the night, as she has put a twist into her outfit from the typical elegant gown, her two piece is not only right on trend but the crisp white skirt channelling old Hollywood glamour accompanied with her gold embellished top and her bed head hair keeps her outfit simple and elegant.
5. Jacqueline Jossa- Such a girl crush going on here! She is one of those girls lucky enough to have natural beauty and this outfit perfectly accentuates her figure. I am such a fan of sheer mesh at the moment and her bold blue floor length skirt keeps her look elegant and award ceremony ready!
Remember, you can catch all of the glamour from the awards as it is aired on ITV tonight! :)
*All images from www.dailymail.co.uk