Monday 5 May 2014

Mascara Review| No7 Lash Impact

Okay I'm not going to lie, the first thing which attracted me to this mascara was the bottle, the red glitter packaging just looks so cute! This mascara is new to the shelves at the moment so I thought I would be a good beauty blogger and buy it, try it and blog about it! If i'm honest I usually tend to go for mascaras with a bigger volumising brush than this one, as thinner brushes tend to be better for lengthening, whereas I would rather add volume to my already long ish lashes. However, I must admit this mascara brush worked fantastically and it certainly lived up to its name "lash impact", so if your like me and got a little put off at first, try it! I found that this brush worked so well for separating lashes and giving the impression of longer eye lashes, and once left to dry for 2 minutes or so, applying a little more adds volume, et voila! Gorgeous lashes. Have you tried this mascara? What do you think? :)
No7 Lash Imapact mascara- £10- Boots

5 comments:

  1. I am the same hun i love a bit of good packaging :) the mascara looks very good though :) xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty <3

    xx

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any No7 mascaras it looks good though x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great mascara! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love No.7
    This sounds great
    Will have to try this
    I love having long lashes
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥