Thursday 9 October 2014

This Week's Wishlist

 
 Knitted fluffy crop jumper, £34, Topshop| Faux Leather Biker jacket, £58, Topshop| My Little Pony pyjama set, £22, Topshop| Black platform sandals, £20, Primark| Light blue jacquard pyjama shorts, £14, River Island| Light pink metallic split back jumper, £30, River Island
 
 If there is anybody who shouldn't be allowed to make a weekly wish list right now, it's me. Honestly, you have no idea how much I have actually spent this week, and last week, and the week before... well, in a few days time you will when I upload my "recent buys" post, which is truly shocking. I will admit thank of late I have gotten a bit carried away with 20% student discounts, shopping lock in's and gaps between lectures and I have managed to spend a good chunk of my student loan on my new Autumn wardrobe. In my defence, the weather has literally gotten so cold recently out of nowhere, hence why I have had to revamp my entire wardrobe with new jeans, winter boots, jumpers and tees to name a few. But I pinky promise myself, once I have completed this wish list I will be happy! I will literally have to stop buying for a few weeks to cover the cost of what I have already spent but hey ho, I bet I'm not the only shop-a-holic... (my friends are just as bad as me, and very bad influences on my spending habits!).
 
So, this wish list is basically my winter comforts, I have literally wanted this cream fluffy jumper for the past year but never got round to buying it last winter, the other jumper is so cute, you can't really tell from the picture but it is kind of glittery as it has metallic thread in it and an open back, honestly right up my street! This leather jacket is definitely a statement piece, my current leather jacket is a bit worn now so I think it's time for a new one, the fur collar is such a great accessory for winter too. As for the Primark shoes, I really think these are such good quality and not a bad price to pay, I am not usually a fan of Primark but I must admit that these have most certainly caught my eye. Finally, the pyjamas are a must have, I have a little obsession going on at the moment with cute pyjamas and these are top of my list right now!
 
What is on your wish list at the moment? Check back in a couple of days to see my huge autumn haul. :)  
post signature

12 comments:

  1. I spotted the jacket in store yesterday and held off buying it as I wasn't sure if it suited me but I've not been able to stop thinking about it since and now I've just seen it in your post I really want it, think i'm definitely going to treat myself

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Honestly, get it while you can it is such a great staple piece :) x

      Delete
  2. My Little Pony was my childhood obsession! I totes agree about the pleather jacket too, every girl needs one of those in their wardrobe to be funky casual. ����
    curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! And aw hehe I wasn't a fan, in fact I don't think I even even watched it but I had the pony dolls and I just loved how cute and pink the pj's were! xx

      Delete
  3. My Little Pony pyjama set is amazing !!!! I need it well my body needs it and the shoes are to die for ! :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Thank you for commenting Elodie :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have new jeans and sweater on my wishlist. Those my little pony pj's are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they will be perfect for autumn weather! Agreed, I'm in love! hehe x

      Delete
  5. Lovely wishlist, i really like the pyjama set,so cute and the sandals look so amazing and great value,i have now added them to my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, hehe agreed they are so cute! :) x

      Delete
  6. Those shoes!!!!!!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥