Tuesday 10 June 2014

This week i'm loving...

Boho at Topshop- I have gone on and on about how much I love this trend at the moment, and honestly if you're wanting to follow it too, Topshop has a lovely selection of Boho inspired items, in particular their pelmet and A-line skirts are lovely!- Embroidered A-line skirt- £36- Topshop

Cleated shoes- Jeffrey Campbell shoes are a No.1 favourite at the moment, and because of this high street stores are replicating this look, so there are now cleated shoes everywhere! I Just love how individual and unique this style is, I have found some of the loveliest shoes are at ARK, these shoes come in pink, black or white.- White Tasha slingback platform shoe- £44.99- ARK

Kate Spade New York- I have long admired this designers collection and in particular I have fallen in love with these gorgeous studs, they come in some other beautiful colours too- Basket Pave studs- $68- Kate Spade New York

Personalised lip balm- These clever new lip balms by Clarins are developed with shea butter which reacts with the pH of your skin to create a unique lip colour which suits your tone.- Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in My Pink- £18

MAC aquatic lipstick- I'm not going to lie, the main reason why I love this new lipstick range is because of the packaging, the water splash effect is lovely!- Alluring Aquatic in 'Enchanted One'- £16.50- MAC

Bow bikini's!- This could be pretty hit or miss depending on your body shape, and admittedly this could cause some major bikini malfunctions in the pool but whatever a bow shaped bikini, so girly I love it!- Talula fuchsia structured bow bikini set- £60- Forever Unique

Mini bags- Mini bags are so popular right now, and these will be perfect for festivals! The mini bag ensures you can keep all of your essentials safe AND prevents a build up of random crap in your bag- Mini festival cross body bag- £18- ASOS

Mermaid Hair- Forget de frizzing lotions and straightening shampoos, Disney hair is all you need, you always wanted to be Ariel the little mermaid right? Well now your perfect mermaid hair comes in two bottles of mermaid perfume shampoo and conditioner!-Mermaid Perfume (conditioner)- £26- Liberty.co.uk

Daisy studded bum bags- I always hated bum bags with a passion, but as soon as I find one covered in daisies I am all over them! I have found a couple of people making this festival fashion essential, you can find this one in particular on Ebay- Black leather festival bum bag, daisy studded- £17.99- Ebay

6 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh bikini is amazing <3
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I have wanted those white shoes for so long. They are beautiful. And really love the MAC lipstick!! Such a nice colour. I love your blog, it truly is amazing. I followed. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog also and perhaps follow me back (I post theatrical makeup looks) x www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥