Saturday 13 December 2014

#Blogmas Day 11| Glitter lips!

Holographic fuchsia- £13- Bellissimo Lips
 
This is literally the most amazing makeup product I have ever seen...forget balms, lipsticks and glosses, and embrace glitter lips! Literally my lips are covered in glitter. When I first saw the 'Bellissimo lips' concession stand in Topshop a month a go I just had to have a look. Bellissimo offers the cutest packs of lip glue and glitter to create the cutest sparkly lip, despite being October at the time I knew this was a must have for the festive season!
 
They sell so many varieties of glitters, whether its crimson, pink, fuchsia, blue or purple they have such an array of colours; I was spoilt for choice, and being so indecisive I almost took them up on their offer of 3 packs for £20. I decided in the end to get the 'holographic fuchsia' glitter, which is a very bold pink but has hints of other colours too, making it the perfect colour!
 
I only actually tried this out as a tester the other day when I was bored, but honestly as soon as the glitter was on my lips I didn't want to take it off, it looks so pretty! Those of you who read my blog regularly will know how much of a sparkle lover I am, so this was perfect for me! I intend to wear it all through Christmas, especially for Christmas Day and New Year.
 
Despite being so pretty I would say there was a few issues, although it is super easy to apply with a cotton bud to avoid getting glitter all over the place, the glue used to apply dries super fast, so you have to be really quick in applying your glitter or your cotton bud starts to stick to your lips, not nice. Also although it I good that the glitter withstands food and drink meaning you don't need to re- apply, it is an absolute pain to get off , literally I had to scrub it off and then I had an awkward faint line of glitter around my lip line all day that just wouldn't budge!
 
Overall I absolutely love this product, although for what it is, you could definitely buy it for cheaper or make it yourself rather than paying £13. You can find the lip glitters HERE .
 
What do you think of the lip glitter look? Would you, or have you tried it yourself? Leave me a comment below! :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. That kip color looks gorgeous on you!I would totally rock that but I wouldnt be able to kiss my love hahahaha,super cute though and not that expensive

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you lips!!!!!!! Gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to pull them off like you did

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour suits you so well! I've seen the bellissimo stand around but I don't think I can deal with glitter on my lips.

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥