Sunday 14 December 2014

#Blogmas Day 12| Christmas gift guide- the beauty edit

(Left to right) Frosted cranberry body butter, £5, The Body Shop| Pretty parfait, £29.60, Benefit| Babyliss perfect curl styler, £100, Boots| Barry M Limited edition nail paint 'jingle bells', £3.99, Superdrug| CHRISTMAS Nail stickers, £1.00, Charlie's Nail Art| No7 The cosmetics case, £50, Boots| Diamond luxe 'Heart Red', £4.99, Models Own| Crimson red lip glitter, £13, Belissimo| Miss Dior Eau de parfum 30ml, £46.50, Boots| No7 Eye shadow palette, £20, Boots
Beauty products make fab stocking fillers, this is definitely the time of year despite buying makeup on a (I'm guessing) regular basis, to ask for something a little more special, and if like me your makeup budget cannot stretch to MAC and Benefit, now is the time to stock up!
 
When browsing in Boots the other day I visited the gift section, I honestly think this year has the greatest selection of beauty gift sets I have seen anywhere on the high street, in particular No7 and Ted Baker gifts are not to be missed! This No7 cosmetics case and Eye shadow product particularly caught my eye as they are filled with such beautiful makeup! I was also distracted by the Benefit counter by this 'pretty parfait' cosmetics set, filled with absolutely products at such a low cost!
 
One thing I always ask for at Christmas is nail polishes. I absolutely love unwrapping glittery nail polishes and trying them out on Christmas Day, and to be honest I never ever buy them during the year so really this is the only time I get them. I absolutely love Models Own nail polishes at the moment, especially their Diamond Luxe collection, they have so many different collections and effects to choose from I just love them all! What is even better is that they have an offer on of 6 for £20 at the moment, bargain! Another polish which caught my eye was the 'Jingle Bells' polish by Barry M, which you can get for free when you spend just £6 or more on Barry M makeup! If you're a fan of nail art I highly suggest you check out Charlie's Nail Art website, where you can find amazing Christmas nail stickers for just £1 each! I bought 4 packs...
 
The item which is at the top of my wish list right now is the Babyliss perfect curl styler, I have been after one since it was introduced last year and I really  hope it is under my tree this year! If you also want one, they are on offer in Boots at the moment for £100!
 
As for the perfume, well which girl doesn't want a new fragrance at Christmas?!
 
Something which you may not have seen before is the Belissimo lips lip glitter, it is so simple to apply actual glitter with a little lip glue, it stays on even when you eat or drink and it comes in so many different colours... you can see my review of my pink glitter in my last post, it is my new fave product!
 
Finally, if you haven't visited The Body Shop store recently, you seriously need to get yourself there! Their Christmas gift sets are fantastic and the products are absolutely lovely at the moment, check out the frosted cranberry range, it smells divine... so Christmassy!
 
What beauty products are at the top of your wish list this Christmas? Leave me a comment below! :) 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Lovely gift guide, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, please check it out if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Dior Cherie has been one of my all-time favourite perfumes for sooo long! Great idea for a gift, definitely too expensive for me to warrant spending on myself!
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sceptical about the Babyliss Perfect Curl Styler, but I want to try it so bad to see if it works as well as it claims!! Love your picks xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥