Saturday 20 December 2014

#Blogmas Day 18| Top 10 Christmas films!

Okay so it is less than a week till Christmas now so to get in the festive spirit why not whack on a Christmas film?! I absolutely love it when TV channels begin to show all of the Christmas movies... there is even a Sky channel dedicated to Christmas movies, it couldn't really get any better. So if you're looking for a little inspiration of some Christmas films to watch on those cosy nights in, have a look at my 10 top picks!
1. The Santa Claus, and The Santa Clause 2 & 3
2. Elf
3. Home alone 1 & 2 (not keen on 3 and 4 without Macaulay Culkin)
4. Grinch
5. Nativity! 1,2 and I've just seen 3 it's so good!
6. The Holiday
7. Fred Claus
8. Deck the halls
9. Muppets Christmas Carol
10. Miracle on 34th street
What's your favourite Christmas film? Leave me a comment below!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. These would be all my top picks too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elf, Have a great holiday week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never watched Miracle on 34th street!! I feel like i am seriously missing out xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥