Saturday 12 December 2015

BLOGMAS #12- SNOW DAY

I just had to include this as my BLOGMAS day 12 post! I'm not sure what the weather has been like across the rest of the country today, but in County Durham we have had tonnes of snow- 6 inches to be precise.

Although snow is dangerous if you're out and about or travelling, as I realised this morning on my driving lesson...but it is also so much fun! Despite scuppering my plans for a Christmas shopping today, I ended up walking into town, making a snowman, and snowball fighting with my younger brother and sister. I'm so pleased we got some snow so close to Christmas, but let's just hope it doesn't cause chaos during this festive season! 

Have you caught the snow today? Leave me a comment below!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥