Monday 14 December 2015

BLOGMAS #14- MODELS OWN POP UP


Yesterday I finally completed my Christmas shopping, well, started it- so getting it all done in one day was fab! As usual, I headed to The Metro Centre in Gateshead- which as you can imagine was heaving, but as I had a mental list of what gift I needed for what person it wasn't too much of a painful experience, especially when I had to also find an outfit for my work Christmas party on Friday...
 
Anyway, on my way out I spotted the Models Own pop-up outside of Topshop and as many of the nail polishes I had on my wish list are sold out online I had to pay it a visit! I absolutely love their Glitter Gel and Diamond Luxe ranges- especially 'Red Velvet', 'Radiant Pink' and 'Oval Plum'. They have some gorgeous metallic and glitters in the range which are perfect for the festive season, and although they are £5.00 a bottle, I always find they last ages! PLUS they are currently 3 for 2...
 
P.s- How are we already on blogmas day FOURTEEN....
post signature
 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on completing your shopping

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥