Tuesday 11 March 2014

KYLIE JENNER| Celeb Style Steal

As a Kardashian/ Jenner fan, when I saw Kylie wearing this rocky style outfit when she was spotted out on a sushi date the other day, I instantly fell in love with it. Although I admire the Kardashian's style, I find that it is much easier to replicate Kylie and Kendall Jenner's outfit choices, and being the same sort of age, they are outfits which I would much rather wear! Personally, I would never dare go out with very short shorts on, especially when my tee made me look like I was wearing nothing underneath, however I really admire her outfit choice, it has definitely got me in the mood for thinking about Spring and Summer fashion! With Spring just around the corner, I thought this would be a perfect time to share with you a 'celeb style steal' post, especially for those who are into the rocky/ biker chic style. What I especially love about this look is the hole ridden tee, biker boots, and the layering of bangles and silver necklaces which Kylie has used to accessorize her outfit. If you would like to replicate the look for less, I have included some cheaper alternatives below which can mostly be found on the high street! What do you think of this look? :)
- DRIFTER 'Feline T-shirt'- £68.32- www.farfetch.com
- Black lace up biker boots- £45- River Island
- b+ab Black denim short with Aztec binding- £34.50- ASOS
- Bowling bag- £19.99- H & M
- ASOS chunky metal bridge detail round sunglasses- £12- ASOS
 
*All images from respective websites

13 comments:

  1. You did a great job at finding the same pieces!

    Fashion Boutique Favorites is LIVE!
    http://clkfashions.blogspot.com/2014/03/fashion-boutique-favorites.html#.Ux-YtIXPs0w
    ♥Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowling bag and it's a really good price too
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally agree, H&M is such a good store!

      Delete
  3. Hi Eleanor! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your blog looks very cute. I'm following you with gfc. ;) I love her boots; pretty cool. I think that you'll look amazing in Kylie's style. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharda! Aw your welcome, thanks so much for following, and thanks so much for commenting, yeah I love her boots too :)

      Delete
  4. awesome job finding all the piece for the outfit. If it were me I would wear longer shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Haha yeah me too definitely, too much of a Risqué look in my opinion!

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love her style.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, already hit follow on your blog, hope you do so in mine!

    http://123danielle.blogspot.co.il/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, and thank you for the follow! I have just followed back on bloglovin :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love that style, it's similar just like mine! love your blog, can't wait for more posts. Thanks for the comment on my blog already hit follow on your blog and I hope you do so in mine. Kiss for you

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the stuff you post, like outfits and different kinds of accessories. Check my blog if you want: hufederica.blogspot.com And if you don't mind, let's follow each other.
    Let me know.

    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥