Thursday, 20 March 2014

Get The Look| Michelle Keegan

When I saw Michelle Keegan wearing this outfit this week I just had to find a similar outfit to wear myself! She was recently spotted out with her fiancĂ© Mark Wright and family doing some shopping, and honestly she created the perfect look. Her outfit is so spring ready, mom jeans are very much still in fashion, and her quilted cream crop is lovely. She has also accessorized her look with a chain necklace, hair ribbon, big black sunnies, and nude pink shoulder bag, however my favourite piece of her outfit is her matching nude pink loafers, being Michelle Keegan I was expecting these to be a little costly, but they are actually from Office for £65, they may still be a little pricey but I would definitely invest in these because they will carry you through spring and summer and you can even bring them out year by year! What do you think of her look? :)
 
- Cream key hole back textured boxy top- £17.99- New Look
- Chain necklace- £5.99- H & M
- MOTO Indigo acid mom jeans- £40- Topshop
- Mini cross body with chunky fitting- £25
- Extravaganza loafer nude patent leather- £65- Office
 
*All images from respective websites and www.dailymail.co.uk

11 comments:

  1. I could so seeing myself wearing this outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely for Spring, I really like it, I will definitely be copying this outfit :)

      Delete
  2. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice :)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥