Friday 28 March 2014

ASOS Wishlist!

Personally, when I fancy a bit of online shopping, it is usually just two websites I go too, one of which being Topshop, and the other ASOS, I don't know about you but I always find exactly what I want from ASOS, it is most certainly one of the best websites to shop online! Anyway, a couple of months ago I was asked if I wanted to sign up for the new ASOS magazine which is sent to you for free on a monthly basis and of course I said yes, basically the magazine contains all sorts of stories, interviews, current style trends and most importantly, what is new to ASOS! So today I thought I would share with you some of the bits and pieces which caught my eye in this months issue, the title of the issue was "Hottin' Up' which as you can imagine shows us all what is going to be the hottest trends for spring/summer, I am so excited for the weather to get warmer so there is nothing better than having a sneak peek at what is going to be new to ASOS, time to write a new season wardrobe wish list! Here are a couple of things which caught my eye in particular, some are available now and some will be arriving shortly, what do you think? :)
1. ASOS cami in rose print top- £18
2. ASOS shorts with scallop hem- £20
3. ASOS embellished flower detail retro sunglasses- £18
4. River Island embellished swing cami top- £32
5. ASOS humour heeled sandals- £40
6. Ted Baker pleated short dress with lace detail- £185
7. Ciate limited edition strike-a-posey flower manicure- £18
8. ASOS pastel box clutch bag- £30
9. ASOS cami with daisy embellishment- £35
10. Orelia exclusive for ASOS disc chain foot harness- £12

10 comments:

  1. The sunglasses is just too cute. ASOS is a cool online store indeed.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eyeing the shorts with the scallop hem. Very dainty! Btw, I followed you already! Have a happy weekend ahead of you! :)
    http://batbutt.blogspot.cok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a look on the ASOS website they have so many beautiful pairs of scallop hem shorts :p Aww thanks Kamila, made my day! :)

      Delete
  3. I love ASOS too! ;) they have great clothes and accesoriess ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of stuff they have is amazing, I always find exactly what I want! :)

      Delete
  4. ASOS have great clothes :)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asos is definitely my favourite place to shop online, like you say it's always got what you need! I love those mint shorts, perfect for Summer!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥