Saturday 8 March 2014

H & M release bargain wedding dress...

Well, seen as I am actually at a wedding today I thought it would be appropriate to share this post with you! Basically, H & M have just launched a 30's inspired bridal gown for a mere price tag of £59.99, now being someone who is absolutely addicted to Don't tell the bride, I know that this is one hell of a lot cheaper than your average wedding dress! To be perfectly honest, I actually love this dress! It is simple, yet the floral embellishment, fitted waist and pleated skirt  make this dress so perfect for a bride looking for something simplistic and inexpensive. However, I must admit that although I find this gorgeous, one day I will most certainly be looking for a big sparkling princess style wedding dress. This is not the first time that a high street store has released a bargain wedding dress, Topshop also did this in 2012, which have disappeared, I have high hopes for this dress however as Topshop tried to put a younger and more unique spin on the traditional wedding dress which may have made them a little less popular. After some online browsing I have also found some other high- street wedding dresses which are so beautiful, from stores such as Bhs, Debenhams and Next, for those who want an inexpensive alternative to dresses which cost up to, and over £1000! What do you think? :)
- 30's inspired wedding dress- £59.99- H & M
- Sofia long bridal dress- £150- Bhs
- Debut ivory pleated jersey maxi dress- £131.25- Debenhams
- Ivory lace dress- £70- Next
 
*All images from respective websites
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving the lovely comment Hun. Ofcourse we can follow each other. Following you now with GFC...
    Keep in touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying the wedding, I think high street doing wedding dresses is a really good idea, as not everyone can afford or justify spending so much on them

    x Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to H&M and see what they have new in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really nice but not really something I would want to wear for my own wedding...
    Thank you for the comment on my blog and yes, let's follow each other! Following you now :)

    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear thank you for your sweet comment on my latest post and Yes we can follow each other so let me know when you start following my blog and I will follow you back ;) Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frankly speaking, i don't think theses dresses are perfect for wedding dresses, they are prefer to be bridesmaid dresses.
    for bridesmaid dresses at: http://www.kissprom.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. bride

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. bride

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥