My name is Caitlin and I blog over at http://bloggingthroughthemirror.blogspot.co.uk/. Me and Eleanor thought it'd be fun to guest post on each other blogs ...so here i am!
Today i'm going to be doing a really fun DIY face scrub & mask with recipes!
I love doing DIY beauty products and you can find alot more of the posts over on my blog for hair care, nail care, face scrubs you name it i've DIY'D it!
Strawberry Face Scrub
You will need:
1.Choose a container with a lid and fill it 3/4 full with the sugar.
2. Place the sugar from the container into a mixing bowl and add oil (use half the amount of oil you used to sugar)
3.Finely chop up the strawberries and add into the mixing bowl. It's up to you how many strawberries you use but don't use too many. I used 4 large ones in mine.
4.Grab a hand blender and start blending it in short bursts until the strawberries are all crushed and mixed in.
5. Place your mix from the bowl into your container (it should look something like above) and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
6. When your ready to apply it scoop some up in your fingers and place it all over the face then rub in circular motions until your face is super duper soft!
You Cocoa Crazy? Face Mask
Quick fact: Cocoa/Chocolate actually helps clear up spots and acne. It also relieves stress and anxiety. Plus this mask is fully edible ;)
You will need:
*1 cup of cocoa powder
*1 cup of natural greek yoghurt
*4 table spoons of honey
1. Add the cocoa and the yoghurt to as mixing bowl and mix it together.
2. Add in the honey to the mixture and mix well until its combined.
3. Run a bubble bath and grab a book!
4. Apply all over your face (avoiding the eye area) and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
5. Rinse off and carry through with your usual skincare routine!
So thats the end of that then! I hope you all enjoyed me guest posting for you today and thankyou to Eleanor letting me post for her! I'll leave my links below if you all want to head over to my blog to check out my other DIY's. I am mostly beauty and lifestyle based and I blog every day!