Thursday 16 January 2014

GET THE LOOK: Kylie Jenner

When do the Kardashian girls not look amazing?! Now Kendall and Kyle Jenner are following in their sisters footsteps, as they appeared on the Chelsea Lately show yesterday. Although Kendall looked equally as gorgeous as Kylie, I thought I would focus on Kylie's outfit of the day! Kylie was spotted in town prior to their talk show appearance, and may I add Kylie had 3 SHOE CHANGES throughout the day! She is spotted here wearing Celine sunglasses, monochrome cigarette trouser jumpsuit, Isabel Marant ponyhair lapel coat and Christian Louboutin lace up ankle boots, she looked amazingggg. I myself love to follow their style and fashion choices, if but like me you totally cannot afford to replicate their outfits, then I have found some similar high street pieces that will help to copy Kylie's look on a budget! :)


Kylie Wears...

- Azimut Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots- £1634.56 Christian louboutin
- Celine ZZ top black sunglasses- £221
- Isabel Marant ego ponyhair lapel coat £412

Get the look for less...

- Jem Black Weave Peep Boot- £20- Miss Selfridge
- Jeepers peeepers franz sunglasses- £16- ASOS
- Beige drawn wool coat- £80- River Island
- Jumpsuit In Monochrome With Mesh Back- £55.00- ASOS                                               

*Images taken from www.dailymail.co.uk and respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥