Kate Moss is one of the most famous fashion icons, she has had some of the most memorable style moments, whether it be for good or bad reasons! So as she turned 40 this week I thought I would do a post to take a look back at what I think are some of her most memorable stye moments. What do you think was her most memorable moment? What do you think was her best or worst fashion choice? :)
- Kate and Naomi Campbell at a 90's model agency party, although sheer was a big 90's trend, wow there is too much on display here!
- Dating Johnny Depp in the 90's, loving the leather biker jacket... and how they matched each other...
- Designer of the year awards at London fashion week...
- Attending a premiere with magazine publisher boyfriend at the time Jefferson Hack in 2001
- Outside a concert in Notting Hill in 2000, Kate is a huge fan of boots!
- Celebrating her 30th birthday in an amazzzzing blue sequin dress...
- ... And the morning after, I just love this outfit, lemon chiffon dress, t bar black shoes and leopard print coat!
- On her wedding day! This dress is simple yet elegant and absolutley stunning!
- Finally, Kate definitley made her 40th birthday one to remember with this playboy photoshoot!